Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Hair Comes The Bride - Part 2

I keep in mind through my marriage and reception planning process I was beyond-obsess about my wedding hairstyle. Thus, if you are any like me, you possibly are seeks everywhere for that ideal hair for your big day. Well, here are the most stunning wedding hair-styles from around the web. Traditional, classic, modern, bohemian… I have it all!


THE MESSY CURLY BRAID: Perfect for beach,modern or backyard weddings.
 
 

DOWN: Curls or waves, the choice is yours.
 
 

VINTAGE INSPIRED: Finger waves and pin curls.
 
Source: (photo1, photo2, photo3)

HALF UP HALF DOWN: A little bit of both worlds.

 

LOOSE CURL UPDO: No matter what type of wedding you are having, this hairstyle matches every kind of bride.
 
 
 
 

POLISHED UPDO: For a ballroom elegant wedding nothing better than one of this options.
 
Source: (photo1, photo2, photo3)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment